Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cathy and Josh's Wedding Weekend (Part 2: The Ceremony)

On the day of the wedding, the kids slept in fairly well, then we headed down for breakfast, and Emily and I headed to get my hair done while Brad stayed at the hotel with Brendan and Megan.  A couple hours later, Emily (who had been wonderful at the hair appointment) and I raced back to the hotel, got everyone dressed, then raced to Stillwater for pictures at the church.  After a slight delay (the wedding shop hadn't had the bridesmaid dresses ready in time), everyone was dressed, pictures had been taken, snacks had been eaten, guests had been seated, and we were headed down the aisle!


Brendan and Matthew, hanging out before the wedding.


Brad, the kids, and I.


Brendan did his best to be patient while we were taking pictures.


Emily and I, headed down the aisle.


Brendan and Megan, headed down the aisle.  Megan (who was taking her flower girl responsibilities very seriously and dropping one petal at a time) was going a bit too slow for Brendan, so he decided to walk up ahead of her...but she didn't seem to mind.


A view from the balcony.


Cathy, walking up the aisle with Dad.


Cathy and Josh during the ceremony.


Cathy and Josh after communion.


The vows.


Presentation of the couple.


Megan and Brendan.


My beautiful sis.


Cathy, Josh and Dozer...one happy family!


The happy couple.

The bridesmaids (Liz, myself, Lauren-the Maid of Honor-and Rebecca.)


Our family.

No comments: