Monday, September 10, 2012

Brendan's First Day of Preschool

It's finally here...Brendan's first day of Preschool.  Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8am-11am.  Like every parent, I waited for this day with a combination of excitement and dread.  He's so ready for school, so that's exciting.  But it's the end of era, so-to-speak.  This year is our stepping stone to him being gone each weekday, all day.  Kinda sad.  But I'm glad he's ready for it.  And it's really sweet to watch Megan get excited for her "bud" to get back to play with.


Brendan, all ready to head out the door.


And now it's a girls morning!  What shall we do, Megan (and Emily)?  (We got ready for the day, went for a walk/bike ride, played Candyland, had a snack, and chatted...A LOT.)  I definitely realized how much I've been missing my one-on-one time with my kids.  I'm really glad to have a chance at this with Megan.

No comments: