Friday, September 21, 2012

Brad's 32nd Birthday

Brad celebrated his 32nd birthday very low-key (as usual), at home (as usual) with a visit from his parents, a birthday supper (this year I made sesame chicken), and a couple gifts from the kids (all as usual.)  I let it slip that I was thinking of putting together a poker party/guys weekend for him and he threatened me with divorce!! :)  Just you wait, Bradley Koosmann, you'll get that party some day when you least expect it!


The kids and I put together a tri-picture frame for Brad's office of the kids.  We had to point out the hidden message.  Can you see it?


The hidden message is "I" (by Brendan) "Love" (by Megan) "You" (by Emily).  We plan on updating the pictures for him every year for his birthday. 


Brad and Brendan having a noisemaker war before opening gifts. 


Happy 32nd Birthday, honey! 


Brendan got to help blow out the candle... 


...and because she can't be left out of anything, the candle had to be re-lit so Megan could help Dad blow it out again! 


Homemade chocolate cake with chocolate icing and fresh whipped cream. 


Mmmmmmm...cake!

No comments: