Megan At 2 Years:
Favorite Songs: Row Row Row Your Boat, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Mary Had A Little Lamb, ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and I Love Megan (sung in that order at bedtime!)
Cutest things she does: At the end of books she says "Amen" instead of "The End", She calls me "Noelle" (pronounced "Nowwwweeeeeellle") and laughs, then says "No, you're mommy!", She kisses her babies and special puppy when she's upset or in a loving mood, I say "Megan, do you know what?" and she replies, " I love you!" and I say "No, I love YOU more!" and she replies, "NO, I love YOU more" and on and on..., she gets excited to brush her teeth, she's a little miss "Me too!" as far as anything with Brendan is concerned
Favorite Activities/Things: Coloring/painting/playdough, playing babies, reading books, picking up rocks, playing on the playset, going for walks, eating, rocking, playing with animals (especially dogs and cats)
Her Lovies: BabyPuppyBlankie (Her "special baby", her stuffed puppy, and a blanket she got from Laura Clarey.)
Favorite Books: Knuffle Bunny, Dora's Thanksgiving, Farm/Ocean/Zoo (lifting books), Biscuit books
Favorite Foods: Fruit, cheese, raisins, anything that Brendan is eating
No comments:
Post a Comment