Brendan decided he wanted to drive the "Gator" at Grandma and Grandpa Koosmann's house. Brad and I figured he'd either get scared or want us in the gator with him (which just can't physically happen), but he surprised us all, and drove in it for over a half hour. It took quite a bit of getting used to (lots of mini-starts and stops, as his feet barely could touch the gas petal...I'm surprised he didn't get whiplash) and he's still working on the steering thing, but he did much better than we thought. I had my first real "he's a big boy" moment...

Don't hit the camerawoman, Brendan!

Open your eyes, Brendan! Open your eyes...!!!
He finally got the hang of it. Now, the real test will be who gets to drive it when all the cousins are around...
Brendan has discovered a love of cucumbers. He calls them "cumps" and he likes them so much that the last time we went to Walmart and I asked him "Do you want anything, Brendan?" He shouted out "Cumps!" Ahhh...you make your mama proud!
Wanna share?
No comments:
Post a Comment