I didn't have time to take many pictures this weekend (too busy having fun!), but we had a great time up at the cabin (and thanks to my Aunt Jeanne we have a couple extra pictures to show!) The weather cooperated for the most part, we got a good session of Pinochle in, Brad and I got to go fishing (minus Brendan) twice, and we spent lots of time outside with family playing t-ball/baseball and golf.
We ended up leaving for the cabin an hour later than we hoped because Brendan decided to take a huge nap. This is the first time he's napped somewhere other than his crib...and he didn't even fall off the couch (he's a pretty restless sleeper.)
Brendan, Brad and I in front of the "Little Cabin."
The Koosmann clan headed out for a boat ride.
On Monday, when we got home, the weather was beautiful, so we changed into cooler clothes and headed outside to play. Brendan just loves bubbles...he blows them, chases them, and dips his hands in the bowl, squishing them together to make tiny bubbles between his fingers.
Brendan hamming it up for the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment