Here are some family photos from October 2012...
My sleeping Megs, all cuddled with "Soft Puppy," her favorite stuffed animal. Poor thing was so tired she crashed on the couch instead of making it to her bed.
Megan, cuddling with her Nona at my cousin, Sherry's, baby shower.
Emily got some playtime in with Zizzi Cathy at the shower too...and I actually got to eat a warm meal!!
The Crea Cousins (who could make it to the baby shower). (l->r: Pam, Lauren, Cathy, Megan, myself, Sherry, Mary, Julie, Julianna, Rose, Kaitlyn, Jen, Liz.)
Our washing machine started leaking water out the bottom (which I discovered when I came back from running errands...lovely, right? At least we weren't on vacation or something.) So, after some online research and shopping around town, we ordered our new machine. After a week of laundry build-up (which doesn't sound like too much, except that we have a baby, and babies make lots of laundry!) our machine arrived. Above, Brendan is helping us unwrap and hook up our new washing machine. Hooray! So, that makes a new dishwasher, a new washing machine, and a new fridge in the last year. Can't help but wonder what's next... :)
My little smiley babe. I just love how her entire face smiles with her. She sat like this and chewed on a spoon while we hooked up the new washing machine. What a good girl!
Megan and Emily.
Brendan and Emily.
More Brendan and Emily.
Megan occasionally (and I do mean occasionally) likes to vacuum as much as her older brother.
This is a picture (the best I could get, unfortunately) of Brendan (on the far right, in the dress shirt and tie) during his first singing program at church. The first of many, many, many, I'm sure. (And, yes, I was one of those annoying moms that stood up and took pictures of the first of many singing programs...but in my defense, I stood in the back and used my zoom, and I only did it for a little bit and then sat down and enjoyed the other songs.) We were pretty amazed that he knew the words and actions as well as he did, as he only made it to a couple practices, due to illness and us being out of town.
I know this is kinda inappropriate, and I try to refrain from posting pics where they're in the bathroom, but this just cracks me up. Not only do they enjoy reading while going to the bathroom, but they occasionally hang out in the bathroom with each other, chatting or reading, while the other has to go. Many times I'll think to myself, "Self, it's awfully quiet in here...where did those two go?" and this is what I find. Now hopefully I won't get investigated over these pictures and end up losing my job...
Megan saw a girl in church wearing pigtails and decided that she wanted some too, so when we got home...pigtails it was!
I know I include many pictures just like this, but there's just something that touches my heart when I see my husband cuddled up with our kids, reading books.

No comments:
Post a Comment