Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fall Fun (For Some) In The Leaves

We were out doing some fall raking the other evening. After making a couple large piles, I ran inside and grabbed my camera, expecting some kid-craziness in the leaves (and some eventual re-raking.) What actually happened was pretty cute...


Brad and Brendan, raking leaves.



Brendan jumped right in the pile!



Megan was not so happy. She stood on the sidelines, watching Brendan with a look on her face that said, "Um...no way." So, I did what any loving mom would do...I set her into the pile of leaves. Hence the above picture. She sat there and screamed, and wouldn't touch the leaves. I know it's kind of mean, but I had to snicker behind my hands.



Brendan jumped in with Megan and she slightly calmed down. I asked her to smile for me, and this is the best she could do. What a trooper!



Brendan, making leave angels.

No comments: