"Boooooo...Baaaaaaa...Boooooo...Baaaaaa..." Chanting repeatedly for about ten minutes in the car on the way to the cities.
"Are we here yet? Are we here yet? Are we here yet?" Chanting repeatedly for about ten minutes in the car on the way to the cities.
"Wow Wow Wubsy coming up next. Wow Wow Wubsy coming up next." Chanting repeatedly in the car on the way to the cities. And he's never even seen Wow Wow Wubsy!
Brad started chanting "Wow Wow Wubsy coming up next." back at Brendan, and Brendan indignantly replied "No! Don't say that! I say that!"
Brendan started just yelling in the car (can you tell that this was a very long car ride for us?) and Brad pulled out the old "I'm going to make you get out and walk." Brendan tearfully replied, "Nooooo! I would be lost!"
After pulling off his shoes the other day, Brendan got a disgusted look on his face and started sniffing the air. He then turns to me and says, "There's a skunk on my feet!"
And his new favorite crying expression is, "I can't ____ (whatever he doesn't want to do...sleep, eat, pick up, etc.) because I'm TOO CRABBY!" (hmmmm....that might have been an expression that came from me (telling him to quit being crabby) Ooops!)
Another favorite sentance of his is, "We don't say ____ (whatever word we say that he doesn't want us to say...favorites here are 'ridiculous', 'stop it', 'hate', and 'quit'.) That's NAUGHTY!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment