Brendan and Papa getting a suited up to head outdoors.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Megan at 1 month, and other November happenenings
November 2009 seemed to fly by...here are just some of the happenings...
Megan, at one month, sitting up all pretty in the swing.
Megan's receeding hairline. Like her big brother, Megan started losing her hair at about one month. Because her hair is blonde it wasn't as striking of a difference as it was with Brendan, and luckily she kept a fair amount and didn't end up with the bald old man hair strip on the very back of her head like Brendan did.
Brendan is my kitchen helper and will wash dishes in the sink for a long time while I make supper (that measuring spoon and cup had never been so clean!)
I keep trying to find the perfect recipe for breadsticks. My latest attempt was using the bread machine and the dough turned out like glue. So I let Brendan play around with it (I did cook up a little bit and it cooked to the consistancy of a puffy cracker...but it tasted okay.) Brendan had a great time squeezing it and putting it in the small containers I let him use.
Megan getting a cuddle from her Papa. My parents came up for a couple days to see us and help with some odd jobs around the house. It was great to see them, although it was too short of a trip!

Brendan and Papa headed off to do some damage!
Brendan is the official nuk-putter-iner. Here he's showing off his talents.
They FINALLY harvested the cornfield behind our house near the middle of November. We had been waiting and waiting, and when they finally did, Brendan didn't move from our window. We even had our snack while sitting there watching the tractors and the combines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment