Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Early November 2009

We've been pretty much hiding out since Megan has been born...trying to avoid the illnesses that are around and staying busy with the kids. Here are a couple pictures from the last few days...


Megan, in the midst of getting changed. She was just looking so alert and so much bigger than the last time I had taken her picture that I had to get a new one.


Megan's first semi-smile, caught on camera. I just love when they start reacting to all the silly faces you make at them.


Ever since Brendan got to help my mom make spaghetti sauce he's been all about "helping" me in the kitchen...no matter if it's "washing the dishes" (playing in the water), "cooking" (dragging out all my pots, pans, lids and utensils), or "stirring" (actually stirring, but with not much staying in the bowl, and little 2-year old fingers tasting anything they can get into.) He's getting better and better though. He drags over a chair, wants to put on the apron I found for him, and will excitedly try to help in whatever way he can. Above, we're making cornbread, and he's stirring the batter. He's such a good little helper...even if making anything takes four times as long as it should. :)


She's so tiny!



We just love her to pieces. She's such a good baby!

No comments: