Brendan and Megan, playing tool-bench together.
One of Emily's favorite places: sitting on the dishwasher while mom's trying to unload it.
Emily with Grandpa and Grandma, on her first birthday.
Emily and Megan with Grandpa and Grandma.
I found Brad like this on the Thursday evening of the NFL Draft. He's cuddled up next to the Google Nexus, which is streaming the Draft (the Draft is also on the tv, just to the left of the picture), and he's on the phone with his brother, talking about the draft. Lets just say he's a little excited about the draft (and Brendan would be right there next to him if it hadn't been 10:00pm!)
We were having a "family cuddle" one morning (minus Emily, who was still sleeping) and Brendan ran and grabbed the camera to take a picture. The flash was so bright it caused us all to squint.
Brendan and Megan, enjoying the spring weather that has finally found it's way to Minnesota. They're digging for worms in the garden.
We had our first porch picnic supper!
Emily was all smiles until she realized that everyone else was eating on the porch...then she fussed and yelled until I pulled the highchair out onto the porch too. Then we ate together as one big family.
Brad, cuddling with Emily one morning, while she enjoys a "Ba" (her bottle.) She still rubs her hair and her ear while she eats, which is so, so cute.
After I laid Emily down for a nap one morning, I noticed that it was awfully quiet. I found Megan and Brendan on the porch, dressed up as construction workers, fixing the roof of Megan's playhouse.
No comments:
Post a Comment