I made a Megan sandwich!
Emily is getting more and more mobile. She knows how to crawl, but prefers to "scoot" by using her upper body strength to pull herself around while staying seated (not the army crawl.) As of now she gets around faster that way than crawling, but we'll see what the future brings.
Megan and Emily, playing dollhouse together.
Our three munchkins. Megan is 3 1/2, Emily is 9 months, and Brendan is 5 1/2.
It's bottle time! Emily has taken to the bottle so well since my diagnosis and will regularly cry out "Baaaa! Baaa!" when she wants a bottle. Brendan loves helping to feed her, as it's one of the only times she'll sit still long enough for him to hold her.
Emily rubs her ear as she's eating. She did it while nursing and it's cute to see that she does it with the bottle too. I've tried to do it for her, but it must be a self-comforting thing, as she likes to do it herself.
Brad's Aunt Janet surprised us with a NutriBullet and lots of goodies to go inside it, so we've been trying out all kinds of different smoothies lately. Above, Brad and the kids are enjoying their smoothies...
...and now the kids and I are enjoying ours. Thanks, Janet!
Emily will take any bottle she can get! Megan helps her out in this department, by sharing her pretend doll bottles. Emily doesn't mind and will crawl around with it in her mouth, until I realize what she's doing and distract her enough to take it away from her.
The boys finally got to go out ice fishing. Brendan caught the only fish...the northern pictured above, which we promptly filleted and ate for supper. Good job Brendan!
As ready as I am for spring, I can definitely still appreciate the beauty of newly-fallen snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment