Saturday, March 31, 2012
March 2012
Here are some family pictures from March 2012...
Family game and popcorn night. Brendan was just being a ham, and I just love Megan's squinty smile.
Brad took this picture of my belly while I was folding laundry. (8 months pregnant)
Another pregnant picture. Don't mind the crazy hair...I had been outside with a hat on and didn't fix it when I got inside.
I made bruchetta for Brad and I for a late afternoon snack one weekend. Megan asked if she could try some...and the girl ate three pieces of toasted french bread and bruchetta, then grabbed some of Brad's chips to continue eating, and finally, even grabbed a spoon and dug into the bowl of warm bruchetta. We couldn't believe it!
Thanks, Dad, for all the bruchetta! (excuse the kiss a little bit...we don't normally kiss our kids on the lips, but she was so cute I had to include this picture!)
Our first outdoors lunch picnic. Hard to believe it's March 15th, but the weather and bug-free-ness made it a perfect picnic day.
All dressed up and looking for somewhere to go!
Our cardinals came back! Every morning at about 7:00am this guy lands outside our kitchen window and pecks at the window for at least five minutes. He's been doing this several times a day (as well as all last summer), and we're so excited to see them back! (His wife likes to play it more safe and sticks to the bush outside our dining room window or on the deck.)
Brendan, showing dad his pinball skills.
Brad and Brendan, taking down the snow fence (so much for testing it out this year...but I'm not complaining!!)
One day, Megan just turned into a little girl who likes to dress up. Her favorite outfit is the dress she has on in this picture. And you have to love the expression on her face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment