Monday, February 28, 2011
February 2011
Here are some family pictures from February 2011...
Megan loves to color.
We had so much snow piled up around our house and driveway from plowing and snowblowing that it had started to creep into where we needed to park. That, and fears for when it actually melted, prompted Brad to work his connections and have a bobcat come out and move some piles out into the middle of our front yard instead. Brendan and Megan watched and watched and watched. There was so much snow the bobcat had to come two different days.
Megan loves her babies.
Brad and I at lunch together, on the first day of daycare. A friend of the family, who has two kids of similar ages, watches the kids on Thursdays so I can work from home. Brendan is still having a hard time with us leaving him, but both kids like it there and don't want to leave when I pick them up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment