Thursday, July 22, 2010
June 2010
Family pictures from June 2010...
My two babies rocked my husband to sleep!
Brad's parents brought over their gator for Brendan to play with for a couple days. He had a great time driving it all around the yard. Good thinking, Gene and Mary!
Brendan has wanted to try out all his old toys , once he sees Megan in them. Here he is trying out the door jumper...
Double-fisting the puffs.
Making tents in Brendan's room.
Megan's first ride in the car.
"Where are the keys?"
Brendan still hasn't lost his affection for the vaccume. Fridays are our typical "vaccume the house" day, so I pull up all the rugs and he vaccumes away. He does a really good job...I usually only have to go around the edges of the room after he's done. I wonder if I can get Megan interested in dusting....
Brendan still likes rocking after his naps, but with two kids I'm a little busier than I used to be, so he usually ends up rocking himself. Many times he'll fall asleep again for awhile, like he has above.
Brendan's first time sharing his food with Megan (besides the yogurt-covered raisin incident when she was just an infant, but we'll call that his learning experience (as in, learning to NEVER share food with her unless mom or dad says okay.) :) This time I was right here supervising the carrot sharing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment