Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Brendan's Camera

Brendan came running out of our bedroom one day holding my camera, yelling, "Look Mommy!" He had figured out how to turn it on and take pictures all by himself and there were about twenty random pictures of our bedroom on it. When I tried to take it away from him he got very upset. Brad and I had kept our old, cheaper digital camera for the kids for "some day" and I decided to get it out and see if Brendan could take pictures with it. He could. And he does. He loves it (granted, about 80% of the pictures he takes are of him own fingers...we're working on that.) Here are pictures from his camera. We took the ones with him in it, but he took all the rest. (I skipped downloading the 40+ pictures of random parts of our house, as interesting as I'm sure they would have been!)













No comments: