Lately, Brendan has been very into chess. He and Brad play it several times a day, and he's progressively improving. One day, Brad made the mistake of telling Brendan that there's an electronic version on our computer. Now, all he wants to do is play on the computer. The other afternoon I told him he could play for awhile, and when I came back in the room a bit later, my camera (which I had left on the desk) had mysteriously moved itself to a different place. I asked Brendan if he had been playing with it, and he innocently exclaimed, "Nope!" I took the camera in the other room, checked the pics (see below...I deleted about twenty of them, but I thought these three were cute), then went back in and told him not to fib to mom. He couldn't understand how I knew. I think I'll let him figure that one out on his own and keep my mommy advantage!
Brendan took a picture of his first move.
Cheese!
Who, me? I'm not using your camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment