Brendan and Megan, all bundled up and ready to go find a Christmas tree!
Hurrying to the selected tree...it's crazy-cold out here! (l->r: Nona, Brendan, Megan, Zizzi Liz)
Dad and Josh, working out their plan for tree domination.
Lauren and Cathy.
Mom (Nona) and Brendan, trying to hide from the wind.
Megan and I. (I don't normally wear cammo and a Carhart hat, but Brad made me wear his cold-weather gear instead of mine...and I'm so thankful!)
Dad's ready to go to work!
The tree is down and "the boys" are dragging it to the car. (Brendan is always very excited about his chance to help!)
Brendan's helping drag, then whoops!, he's being dragged along too! This was hilarious to watch, because the guys didn't stop pulling and Brendan didn't let go of the tree...he was just pulled along for awhile until he could stand up. (I know, I'm such a nice mom to stand and take pictures instead of help him up...oh well.)
Brendan found his footing and he's up helping again!
"The boys" loading the tree into the truck.
Brendan and Papa warming up in the little shop and checking out the large bear hide hanging above them.
Brad and I passed Emily back and forth among us to keep her exposure to illness (and crying!) at a minimum. She was great!
Brendan, learning to bowl. He even got a strike (with bumpers), which he talks about to this day.
Brendan is now a huge fan of bowling!
Brad did most of the bowling with Megan.
Brendan, just chillin', waiting for his ball to hit the pins.
The fam.
Auntie Dooney and Brendan, doing some cheering.
Emily with Brad.
Auntie Dooney helping
Papa's having a good time!
Back at the Crea Farm, where is Brendan? Playing chess on the computer, of course!
Brendan, helping Nona in the kitchen.
Big hugs for Nona.
Brendan and Auntie Dooney.
Megan and Auntie Dooney.
Emily, relaxing on my lap, playing with her nuk.
Emily having some floor playtime in the living room.
Megan and Nona, watering the Christmas tree.
Brendan, "helping" Auntie Dooney and Nona put up the Christmas Village. What? You can't see my son and instead see hundreds of boxes? You just have to look closer! We Creas (I mean they Creas) are nothing if not completely dedicated to our (their) collections. :)
Brendan, helping Nona saturate put up the Christmas lights.
Brendan and Megan helped Zizzi Liz decorate the tree in the family room.
A snack on their own little tables. They love getting to do that at Papa and Nonas.




















No comments:
Post a Comment