Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 2012

Here are some family pictures from May 2012...


Brad's cousin, Chad, and his girlfriend, Stephanie, came to visit.  We asked Chad to be a Godfather for Emily.

Stephanie was a natural with Emily.  She jumped right in (both with Emily and with playing with the kids!)


"Uncle" Chad with Megan, Brendan and Emily.


Emily, at 2 1/2 weeks.


She's already getting good at holding her head up.


Waaaaaaaa!!!


Ahhh...much better!


We visited Brad's parents for a quick afternoon and "the boys" went fishing.  While we were there, Brad's Aunt Delores and Uncle Tom, and his cousin, Stacy, and her family, stopped by.  So, we got to visit, and everyone got the chance to meet Emily.  Above, Brad's Godmother, Delores, got a chance to hold Emily.


Brendan, showing off his Northern Pike that he caught (the only keeper...way to go, Brendan!)


Stacy brought along her puppy, Josie, and Megan loved playing the "run around the house" game with them. Off they go!


Everyone visiting. (Our family, Gene and Mary, Tom and Delores, Chuck and Korinne, and Stacy, Dean, Kyle and Kayla.)


Brendan is still all about his baby sister.  He has to say "Good morning!" and "Good night!" to her every morning and night, and give her a kiss and a hug (along with the million other kisses and hugs he gives during the day!)  He also loves to hold her and snuggle up next to her.  Megan loves all these things too, although she only lasts for about two minutes, where Brendan doesn't really get tired of it.


Hi pretty girl! (at 3 weeks)


Brad's cousin, Cody, stopped by one evening for some playtime and to meet Emily.  We asked him to be Emily's Godfather also.  The kids just love getting to see Chad and Cody...not only for the mini donuts and chicken nuggets they sometimes bring, but for all the time they get to play with them.  They are greatly missed since moving away!


Emily, at almost four weeks.  So much more aware!
It happened.  I feared that it would happen...I mildly obsessed that it would happen...I complained that I thought it was happening...and then I got comments about it actually happening.  Emily is starting to lose her hair.  It's receding from her forehead.  Ahhhhh!  I just pray that it stops before the old man hair that her brother had...or that she loses it entirely.  I decided I will cut away any old man hair on my daughter.


All snuggled in!


Great-Aunt Korinne, holding Emily.


Even Great-Uncle Chuck took a turn holding Emily!


Brendan, working on his printing workbook.


Megan decided she was going to start working on workbooks too!


Brendan, showing off his penmanship.


Emily, at 4 1/2 weeks.


Emily, with her musical giraffe.


Three goonies in a tub.

No comments: