We headed to the cities the other weekend because Brad had a bachelor party to attend, and I went with the kids to see my family. We ended the trip by heading to the Science Museum (I had promised Brendan he could see some dinosaur bones.) My Aunt Jeanne, Uncle Greg, and cousins Rebecca, Matthew and Nicholas came too. Brendan was very interested in the exhibits, especially the tugboat view of the river and the tornado simulation. We all had a blast!

Brendan and Zizzi Liz tried out the dam.

Megan's attention span wasn't
quite as long as Brendan's (she lasted about fifteen minutes), but Zizzi Cathy was quick to take her so I could enjoy the museum too. (Hooray!)

Brendan and Zizzi Liz lifted the day's catch (it was much, much heavier than it looked!)

Brendan and Papa checked out all the fish on display.

Brendan got to play scientist while checking out all the pond creatures.

Brendan and Matthew announced the news (well, actually, Matthew announced the news and Brendan smiled and waved a lot!) This is the view of them on the tv screen.

The live view of Brendan and one of his best buds, Matthew.

Brendan looking at his skin through a video microscope.

I got to watch a video on brain surgery...it was very, very interesting! the human body is amazing!

Megan, enjoying a snack with her aunties. I'd honestly have to say that, besides her new ball, that was her favorite part of the day.

Brendan touching a tornado.

Brendan finally got to see his dinosaur bones!

Brendan enjoyed tromping around on the ice age play set.

Brendan recreated a dinosaur (with a few personal revisions!)

Brendan, Nicholas and Brad got some quality dinosaur-playing time in!

Megan played dinosaurs too!

Megan, playing puzzles with Zizzi Cathy and Zizzi Lizzy.

Megan loves the attention! (And which parent could she have gotten
that from?...)

Cathy and Lauren can do puzzles too! I'm so proud!

Auntie Dooney and Zizzi Cathy playing "catch the baby" with my baby.
Hey, wait a second...PUT HER DOWN!!

Brendan and Zizzi Liz.

The Crea's have taken over the Science Museum!!!!

Megan and I.

Matthew, Nicholas and Brendan, inside the elephant stomach.

Brendan and his Mathew.

Megan with her new light-up bouncy ball (She thanks you, Nona! And so do I...it kept her entertained the whole way home!)

Brendan and his new triceratops.

Megan, her baby, her dolly, and her nuks on the way home (her new bouncy ball is in there somewhere too!) What a great trip to the cities!
No comments:
Post a Comment