Thursday, March 17, 2011
St. Patricks Day 2011, Mom's Visit
My mom came out for a visit and babysitting stint in mid-March. She brought my bridesmaid dress for my friend, Angie's, wedding, as well as outfits for the kids for the wedding (that's what Nona's are for, right?!) She made it in time to go to the St. Patrick's Day parade in Montevideo Thursday evening, took us to lunch on Friday, watched the kids for me while I made three lasagnas, then babysat Friday night so Brad and I could have an adult night (can you imagine?!) with the Steering Team ladies and their husbands from the mom's group I'm in. We had an Italian potluck and an evening full of entertaining adult conversation. It was wonderful (sad that I'm so excited by one evening away from home with my hubby? Oh well...it's true!) It was great to see her, and it was great to have an evening away!
The kids' clothing haul from Nona (and Papa)
Brad and Brendan, watching the approach of the Kazoo Band during the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Montevideo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment