Brad had a long weekend ice fishing the following weekend, with Jason (his brother), and Allen and Randy (his cousins) near Brainerd. They participated in the big ice fishing tournament, and although none of them placed, they still had a good weekend playing poker, smoking cigars, eating buffet at the casino, and fishing. It rained pretty much the whole day of the tournament, so Brad was pretty excited about getting to sit in the hot tub at the casino that night. And I was lucky enough to have a wonderful mother-in-law and family that helped break up the monotony of having the kids by myself for four days. My family made the trek from Wisconsin and the cities in the rainy, icy, cold weather to come out for the day so we could see my mom and youngest sister before they headed to the Philippines for three weeks. It was great to get to spend time with everyone, and I got a couple naps and a shower in, so they were all my saviors!
Below are some random pictures from January 2010.
Brendan has been all about holding Megan lately (although he usually doesn't last too long before he's ready to do something else.) I was ready with the camera this time and caught this cute sibling shot.
I also caught this quick kiss from Brendan.
Megan at 3 months.
Megan at 3 months.Megan showing her true colors (at 3 months.)
Brendan decided he wanted to pump too! (It's blurry because he was jumping on our bed at the same time.)
Megan's ready to play after her bath.
I just thought this was pretty. The camera doesn't do the landscape justice. These are just some trees in our backyard, but they look just beautiful with the snow and ice covering them.
Brendan decided to read Megan a book.
I was reading Megan Bible stories before bedtime and Brendan decided that he wanted in on it too. He and Megan held hands for awhile while I was reading, and Brad ran for the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment