Monday, April 6, 2009

Home for the weekend

We had a very busy weekend. Brad had a fantasy baseball draft, so the three of us headed to the cities Friday night and stayed overnight with my grandparents. As always, it was great to spend some time with them, and Brendan is getting more and more comfortable sleeping there, so Brad and I actually got a little sleep this time.

On Saturday Brad went to his draft and Brendan and I hung out with my family. We had lunch at a great little Greek deli, got bubble teas (very unusual!), and hung out at Cathy's house. We all ended up going to Olive Garden for an early supper as we headed out of town. Supper was delicious, as always (I'm a HUGE fan of the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake...it's the best!) After supper and goodbyes to my family, Brad and I decided to swing by Jason and Tami's quickly to say hi (since we were only a few minutes away.) We had a great time visiting and the kids enjoyed playing together. Marni gets cuter and cuter every time we see her. All in all it was a very busy, but very good weekend!


No comments: