Thursday, March 5, 2009

More Pictures...

Here are some more random pictures of Brendan in late February/early March 2009...


Brendan loves throwing his blanket, pillow and toys from his crib and laying down with them on the floor. One morning he got all comfy on the floor and then wanted to read. What a nice way to spend a morning...(okay...he actually only stayed this way for about five minutes...but I'll take what I can get...)


Brendan loves playing with bubbles. When I'm washing the dishes he comes and pulls on my legs and wants "bubbles, bubbles, bubbles!" Something I've done since his first interest in bubbles is put them on his nose. He then wants me to put some on my nose and Dada to put some on his nose. This time Brendan put bubbles on all of our noses and Brad decided to take a picture.


We dug into a new container of playdough the other day, which keeps us busy for at least a half hour. Brendan likes squishing it in his hands and mimicking everything I do with the playdough I'm using. He also thinks it's hilarious to pretend to eat the playdough, making repeated smacking sounds and seeing how close to his mouth I'll let it go before I tell him to stop. While taking this picture I told him to smile and say "cheese!" And this is the "cheese" smile I got!



Brendan likes helping me fold laundry (and by helping I mean unfolding my folded laundry...but I'm not complaining...at least not too much...) and one of the latest things he likes is to hop in the laundry basket and have all the clean laundry piled on top of him. Then he gets out of the basket and dumps the clothes out for us to fold. He's such a great helper!


We went to the cities the other weekend to celebrate my Uncle Larry's 60th birthday with a surprise party. It was a quick and busy weekend, with lots of relatives, lots of good news (congratulations to Sherry and Brian on their engagement and to Rose and Jon on their upcoming baby!) and the weekend tired Brendan out. This is a picture I took in the car as we were on our way home. He almost slept the entire 2 1/2 hours. I love when he sleeps like this...it reminds me of my Grandpa Joe...

Brad's cousin's, Chad and Cody, came over for a quick visit the other day. Brendan loves having someone new to play with, and Chad and Cody are good sports about playing with Brendan. Above, Cody and Brendan are reading a book...

...and here, Chad and Brendan are in a tickle fight.

No comments: