Saturday, February 21, 2009

February Fun 2009

Here are just a couple pictures of what we've been up to so far in February 2009...


Brendan has developed a liking for the Xbox and carries the controllers around with him several times a day. He likes handing out our three controllers to anyone that's around and then pretending to play on them, then switching around the controllers. He plays with the controllers similar to how he plays Wii, by running at the screen and swinging the controllers around (the dark screen...we don't actually have him play Xbox, but he's figured out what the controllers are for.)


Brendan "playing" on the computer, just like Mama and Dada.


He loves playing with the pots and pans while I'm cooking, and as you can see, the cupboard is just at his height.


I put him in his exersaucer while I took a quick shower the other day, and when I came out of the shower, this is what I found. He napped this way for about fifteen minutes (I have learned never to move this boy when he's sleeping, because he NEVER goes back to sleep.) When he woke up he kept rubbing his forehead and whispering "Ow!"


We got Brendan a potty chair recently and put it in the bathroom for him to start getting used to. He wanted to sit on it the other day, so I set the chair up for him. Then he wanted his pants pulled down, which I did (his onesie and diaper were still on.) He kept pointing at the big potty and I couldn't figure out what he wanted...and then it dawned on me. He wanted a Readers Digest (which we keep in a basket on the back of the toilet.) Turns out Dada taught him that he needs to read while hanging out on the potty chair. I was laughing so hard I could barely take the picture.

No comments: