Saturday, December 24, 2011
Christmas with the Koosmann's
We celebrated Christmas with the Koosmanns on Christmas Eve weekend. We all piled into Gene and Mary's house for a couple of days and played games, went to church, opened gifts, and celebrated with the Reiffenberger side. Megan was still getting over viral croup, so I tried to get her some rest, but you know how that goes! As the kids are getting older, it's more and more fun to see how they play together. Merry Christmas!
Brendan, patiently waiting for us to get everyone ready to take a family picture.
Grandpa, Grandma, and all the grandkids.
Since we didn't open gifts on Christmas Eve, Aunt Jill and Grandma thought it would be a good idea to play a dice game that would have the kids each win a couple little toy prizes. The kids loved it!
Megan says, "Merry Christmas!"
Brendan, patiently waiting to open gifts...
...and still patiently waiting...what a good kid!
Brendan received a Long Hauler with two trailers from Grandma and Grandpa. Regardless of the funny smile (which I attribute to Brad, having seen his childhood pictures), he was delighted!
Megan, with her rolling backpack and mini-giraffe pillow pet.
Marci, dressed up like her American Girl doll. We're glad she liked it!
Jill and Chuck brought along a dancing game for the Wii. We had a blast competing against each other and dancing around to the country music. Even Brad got in there and did some hip shaking. It was hilarious. I videotaped Mary (Brad's mom) dancing, although I'm afraid of what would happen to me if I showed it. :)
Reese got into the dancing also. It was hilarious how she'd shake her hips and kick her legs out in time to the dance.
On Monday, when we were all packed up and getting ready to head home, we couldn't find Megan. This is how I found her...completely out cold in the rocking chair in the office, listening to Christmas music. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment