Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dad's Birthday...and More!

The Crea family celebrated dad's birthday by coming to Montevideo for a visit. It was the first time out here for all but mom. Western Minnesota welcomed them by brewing a snowstorm (which didn't stop the Crea's!!) We showed them the town, went out for pizza, and hung out back at the house. It was great to have everyone here, and Brendan loved the attention.

Brad and I were frosting the cake for Dad in the kitchen and we noticed that it was a tad quiet (very unusual when we're all together!) I found everyone in Brendan's room, enjoying story time just as much as he was.


Brendan opening presents with Papa. Happy Birthday, Dad!

Here are a couple other pictures from early January...

We're already grooming him to be a penny pincher! He loves playing with his bank, and it's great for his coordination. I have a specific number of quarters that go in the bank though, so I have to count them when we're done because the stinker tries to slip one into his mouth every once in awhile.


My guys taking a snoozer. They both slept this way for over an hour!


Brendan was driving around in his car while Brad and I were putting away Christmas decorations. On a whim, Brad stuck a large snowman in the car with him and Brendan loved it. He drove the snowman all around the house (with Dada's help.) Brendan was quite sad when we had to pack the snowman away, but we waved goodbye and told him he could play with the snowman next Christmas. And then he was on to the next thing...

No comments: